Well its simple.
- Download the BBQscreen software for your Linux or other PC(link provided below) and the app.
- Open the app and turn it on.
- Open the client app, double click the device.
- It allows you to share screen using USB, wifi tethering and even bluetooth tethering
- It gives an output frame rate of from 30 to 60 fps, the first of its kind!
- It also allows you to remote control. That means, you can use your PC's keyboard or mouse to input text or drag across screen in Android.
- Landscape tablet, or portrait phone, it just works, and rotates automatically according to your device's orientation. Clean and simple.
- Since BBQScreen 2.2 (and Android 4.3/4.4), you can now hear audio alongside video (in DVD quality).
- Its multi platform as said above with upcoming support for chromecast and Raspberry Pi.
You can view and download the software here.
You know someway other than this? Please share in the comments section and I'll update the post!